"She refused to be bored, chiefly because she wasn't boring. " — Zelda Fitzgerald



Monday, June 28, 2010

Tumblr got all up in my Blogspot blog. Uh-oh.

Good day, Honey-pies.

Today my blog is just a jumble of good things.

Let's go:



I like this like this like this. See it here, my dear.



In a similar vien, so sweet. I can't find the exact link to this drawing, so I feel bad. But it's too lovely not to put up.



When I spotted this, I couldn't help hearing in my head the line in The Princess Bride where Wesley tells Max why he isn't all the way dead, why he should come back, "truuuuuuuuuueeeeee looooooovvvveeeeeee." Oh man, good movie. Thats why I'd come back, I do believe.




I can't help the part of me that loves bunting, especially letter bunting. I adore these because they would be such an easy way to punch up a wall. If I had a wall left, I'd think of something clever and make one.



Of course, Papel Picado is my favorite form of bunting. It fits like a glove into my New Mexico design style...because my philosophy on style is that if it has bright colors or involves wierd religious iconography, its in.



I own the above, and have entierly styled my kitchen around it. I am enamored of the Virgin of Guadalupe and her beautiful iconography. Its pretty fascinating, both visually and theologically....but I digress.

If you were ever wondering where to find anything awesome, check here, senorita.

All of these interests go exceedingly well with my desire to be a border angel. I'm serious, and I may head west post grad-school.



But for now, lets just sit back and wonder who the hell did this?

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of ohgollyblog blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path


    ReplyDelete